Children's Inter-Agency Coordinating Council (CIACC)
The Cumberland County Children's Inter-Agency Coordinating Council, or C.I.A.C.C. (pronounced like kayak or kai-ak), serves as a mechanism to:
- Ensure a seamless array of services in collaboration with the Department of Children and Families (DCF). The CIACC serves as the county mechanism to advise the DCF on the development and maintenance of a responsive, accessible, and integrated system of care for children, youth, young adults and their families with emotional and behavioral challenges, along with intellectual and developmental disabilities (ID/DD).
- Provide the County with a multi-disciplinary forum to review and discuss the system of services for children with special emotional and behavioral needs and to address the needs of children who are intellectually or developmentally disabled, as well as those with substance abuse issues.
- Identify service and resource gaps, as well as priorities for resource development; and
- Seek solutions for the County and make appropriate recommendations on programs and policies that impact children and families; through a partnership of parents, consumers, government, community-based organizations, and service providers.
- Plan and prioritize County youth issues and challenges.
- Assist the Human Services Director in projects, best practices searches, and grant reporting.
70 West Broad Street
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
Phone: (856) 459-3081
Fax: (856) 455-5756
Samuel Williams, Coordinator
2023 CIACC Meeting Schedule